1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it (legally) :
Full Client enUS: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6ZRAahBKmhUTlRDaTFYSFFwclU
Cliente Completo esMX: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6ZRAahBKmhUbEd5NUo4NldiOHM
Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5 (build 12340).
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket or contact us by Facebook.
Remember use the username instead of the email when you try to login in the launcher!